G4 Shocktrooper play through

Started one on Dikiyoba's recommendation, in spite of playing on torment it's just proving to be ridiculously easy, my PC is currently level 26 and I have about 3 more zones to go before I attempt Moseh, still I have two questions:

1. Where and when will I get the talisman of might ?

2. What's the cap for money? I have about 17000 and I don't think I need to train in anything else for this chapter.

The Talisman of Might is in the last part of the game in the Whitespire Mountains. I'm pretty sure it was the Windswept Farm or at least the recipe to make it was there.

Money cap changes each game, but I think by then Jeff had it at 30000. Usually I just pile up items to sell later on in the game if I'm not sure.

I don't know what to say but I cleared out both the western barrier zone and Thornton ruins even before I did Moseh and by clearing out I mean I killed every single Battle Alpha, Glaahk and Wingbolt at torment difficulty with my player at level 27, I am totally confused as to why the shock trooper is belittled by everyone as a weak character, I never managed to do that with either a warrior or a lifecrafter or a Servile even on lower difficulties, from now onwards I'm just going to laugh at anyone who calls the shock trooper weak, at least in my opinion he is the most powerful PC you can have.

I am not sure whether anyone has reported it earlier but it is possible to kill Moseh after helping revive him, the trick is to kill him the same time you revived him, it won't work if you left the zone and came back later which means that you can't get both the awards, but really the shapers give you 500 coins in any case, the trainer in Rivergate keep will still lower his prices and most importantly you get an extra bunch of ~250 XP in addition to the items Moseh drops on death as well as Rebel reward.

Also, I have a question, I did the Shaila's quest according to shapers and the caravan and Moseh according to rebels, however I do have a fairly pro shaper reputation, If I do the the Monarch quest acc. to Rebels will that mean that the next time I meet Alwan and the shapers they will be hostile to me? or is it possible to still deal with them with the pro-shaper reputation/high leadership?

Wait...so you can help Moseh, then kill him before you leave the zone, and then go report to both Alwan and Pirik that you did what they wanted?

That's the problem, no you can't tell Alwan that you restored him, you will have to tell him that Moseh died, however he still gives you 500 coins, also restoring Moseh gives ~250 XP, killing him again gives ~250 XP, so basically at the cost of a shaped breastplate(which you can find later in the game in any case) you get 250 XP points , the rebel award , Moseh's loot and your reputation doesn't go down with the shapers either ,which is still great.