A:EftP - Fifth brooch usually kills me from a distance

Yes, it's quite dangerous not to have it and one playthrough on two I forget to check if I own it (and usually I don't, and it's quite frustrating to die going back home after all of that Emperor's killing).

But, this time, times they are a changing. Now I KNOW i miss the fifth brooch, only I forgot where it is.... sad, isn't it? Well, sad to me anyway.

I checked the book in Erika's library first, nothing, I assume to be so addicted of this game I've been everywhere many times, only in different playthroughs, so I got confused; then I went through the Search here but no luck, forgive me if I ask for help about this silly matter:

Ivory brooch

Malachite brooch

Pearl brooch

Chalcedony brooch

This is what I own. Where is the %@ç#! fifth brooch, please? cry

you are missing the platinum brooch

talk to the prisoner in dharmon, use the boat.

then he will direct you to mertis to a guy wich u will have to pay 100coins. he is behind the chapel, but will only sell if u have spoken with dharmon prisoner.

edit: at first when he told me the other guy went to mertis i thought it was talking about the pearl brooch u found in the undead spiral.