A refined geneforge forum game

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sniper guy:

You enter the house, there is gold everywhere, the door you entered is gold on the inside, the tables are gold, the plates are gold, discarded items, weapons, and armor are everywhere, MADE OUT OF GOLD.

what do you do?

Trenton:

Great, now find the merchant's wagon.

The commander yells at you for using the canister instead of bringing it with you.

He is happy about the discovery though, and sends you to put mines on the path again, but this time you get to hide a switch too.

You receive:

60 small mines

1 spore switch

[You know, the posts in here are fairly short and frequent. Have you considered changing the form of this to an AIM RP, setting up a time, and then just using this thread for updates and character sheets and stuff? It's probably be way easier on you to be all in one place, rather than ping-ponging single sentences across the boards.]

• 2 weeks later...

Crap. Obviously something dangerous

I shape a Cryoa, using half of my essence to bump up its Endurance a bit. Frost plays at my hand, and I point it around. "I am no simple merchant. I shall not be easy to kill. Thou must come out right now or I'll burn this forest down looking for you!" I say in my most authoritative tone.

Crap. Err, no matter the encomberence, I put as many bars in my pack that will fit. I then grab the box, that now must be a few pounds lighter from how many I took from it, and attempt to push it out of the secret passage and to base, taking breaks when I am too tired to continue. Oh, before this, if it succeeds, I cast a strength blessing spell