A:EftP - Mertis Spiral help needed

I'm looking for the 5th brooch (does it really matter?) in the Mertis Spiral, and I am stuck. I can't find the switch to get out of the little western maze to the centre.

I have been getting more desperate, and tried good old google, and found a map for the first version - which I guess is probably good. Seems to match in the parts I've been. I tried the showmeall cheat code and I have nice blue dots in the middle of the map waiting for me to go kill them undead properly dead. But I can't get in! Help?

Move along the edge of the maze. The first section after it goes dark has an east-west passage with two hidden switches on the north side that opens to a maze. That maze has two more hidden switches along the east side, with one to the center and the other to a body with a piercing crystal.

Done! It was "c" on your map that I couldn't find, but Randomiser's first hint was enough for me. Much thanks. Those undead are sooo easy when you're level 30. I hate those dark areas, so I'd put it off, but now I'm trying to finish up loose ends before going off to kill the emperor.