Hey,

I just finished the game with 4 characters, but I struggled as I didn't have a mage or priest. I had a Berserker, a Soldier, a Rogue and an Archer. The Rogue and Archer were exclusively used as archers.

So its safe to say, I haven't got much experience in as far as spells are concerned as I only use Dispel Barrier throughout the game (played on Hard).

It seems to me that the Berserker is much better than the Soldier especially when it comes to using two swords. I see no need for thrown missiles though.

For the other character, I'm leaning towards a Sorcerer, though I'm considering to not only spend points on mage spells but also on priest. A part of me though prefers to focus the character on mage spells and rely on pots and first aid.

I haven't yet decided whether I'll play on Hard or Torment and would like to know just how high a level my party has to be in each of those difficulty settings in order for the game to be tolerable. Bearing in mind, I do enjoy levelling. So much so, in the game I just completed two of my party were on level 50, whereas the Archer and Rogue were on levels 43.

Would love to hear suggestions.

I am thinking about going 2 party next run through as well. My first play was on hard with 4. I can not imagine not playing with a mage at least for the aoe spells.

I am thinking myself I will be playing a rogue magus and a soldier/berserker type priest.

so basically arcane back biter and a paladin.

I am creating these guys from scratch with no premades and I will be going torment.

Hard was pretty off the hook at the start especially with poison and it does get rough with some bosses. I am wondering why there is no bonus exp for hard and torment difficulty since there really should be.

Anyway that will be my next run through set up and then I will do a torment single player which is going to be nuts.