A:EftP - Reaching Erika's Tower

hello,

I haven't been able to spot this info using the search function.

My problem is that I can't seem to find a way to pass to the North Western part of the map. I'm sure I've missed a major dialogue which probably pointed me in the general direction, but atm I'm almost stuck in the game.

On my main map the only places unfinished are "orb of thralni", "the walking dead". And of course I finished "Prison of Grath-hoh" but wasn't able to release him completely, because he sent me back or I didn't have the key or something.

besides patience to read more dialogue, what am I missing?

thank you for the reply.

I did clear out the giant's cave east of Bargha. after your advice I returned to check if I missed anything, but there's only a lvl3 magical barrier that I didn't have access to. since lvl3 MB is not possible to access in the "mainland", it may not be a solution.

I think I'll buy another boat and try my luck with the great waterfalls again to reach Orb of Thralni.

Why would you need to buy another boat. Yours is wherever you left it.

For the other

Click to reveal..
a little further east of the giant fortress is a big gate guarded by more giants. In the giant fortress you should have picked up a key that will let you through that gate once you kill the defenders. The boats are up there.