Love the game but could you possibly add,,,

the option to zoom in?

Right now everything is very tiny on my 24inch screen (1900x1200 res).

I've tried lowering the resolution but everything is still really small.

Is there any existing way to zoom closer or is there a possiblity that you could add that to a patch?

Thanks,

Erik

I wouldn't recommend playing at high resolutions at all. It's nice to have the option, I guess, but at 1900x1200 (and even 1680 x 1050) these games are virtually unplayable as it's too hard to see anything.

Unless you specifically make high rez sprites, 2D graphics don't scale well. So the higher the resolution the smaller it just makes everything look--which is why most 2D games have a resolution cap (although the new spiderweb games don't, which is kind of odd).

Anyhow, I think I also played it somewhere in the 1280x768 range, which seems like a reasonable rez to play it at. I could see everything fine.

It actually works quite well for me at 1920x1080. The high resolution makes the UI smaller, but not the things in the play area. It just shows more squares. I find it much easier to see the area around me and navigate when I can see that many squares at any given time.

If thing are too tiny it may just be an issue of having a screen with too high of a DPI? If you have 1920x1080 on a 19'' screen that'd probably make things look way too tiny, but on a 24'' screen it looks great for me.