Warning on the Avadon demo

adc.

I finished the demo of Avadon and went exploring around. Then, a demon asked a few questions. But before that, I saved the game so I can see some negative/positive questions about it. When suddenly, I pressed something with a" Nyeah I don't want to buy the game" randomly and it said my head exploded. And I died. laugh It was pretty funny when you just want to read the dialogs but don't take them too seriously. This is just a warning to those who only plays the demo and rarely saves their game.

Actually, the shareware demon was on AV1-3 and the Demo Demon started appearing at Nethergate and Avadon.

==============

Well, it is a pretty bit mean though like what if you're just back from a long adventure and you haven't saved yet then you accidentally chose the option that would make your head explode. That would be a big problem. I'm just warning other demo players...

Originally Posted By: Nightwatcher
Actually, the shareware demon was on AV1-3 and the Demo Demon started appearing at Nethergate and Avadon..

Nethergate is actually older than Avernum 1-3, and it was the shareware demon back then too. Perhaps he outsourced to his brother for the remake.

• 2 weeks later...