Nathalie hit points bug?

blueskirt

I don't know how it happened but out of the blue Nathalie gained 100 max hit points. She has 365 hit points, nearly as much as my blademasters (380-400) and shaman (390), with their maximized skills that improve their health, and Shima is far behind, with 275 hit points. All my characters are about the same level, they all have twenty or so Endurance.

In one savegame, I am in Avadon just before heading to Goldcrag to deal with the Titans, Nathalie has 255 hit points. I remember Eye Leira's quest to fetch the book in the mage tower in Khemeria, I head there, get the book, get my quest reward, then I go in the Beraza pits to pick the enchanted lock in the Mindtaker lair and I go buy a second set of Drakeskin pants. I go in Goldcrag save my game, and Nathalie has now 350 hit points.

What happened? Is this normal? Is it a feature or a bug? I sure don't want to owe my victory to a bug. smirk

Edit #1: Never mind, I just reloaded a previous savegame and I am currently making my way back to where I was before. This time Nathalie did not mysteriously get 100 bonus hit points. I just wish I noticed before I killed the drake in Zhethron's lair and did Sevilin's quests.

Edit #2: Alright, it appears that when I accept Elder Okan's quest to slay the reptiles on my third visit in the Kva, the character in the third roster slot gains 100 max hit points. No matter if I do it for money or for free. Bug? Feature? You tell me. Definitely a bug.

Edit #3: If there are less than three characters when I accept his quest, it's the last person who occupied the third slot that will inherit the 100 max hit points bonus. I suppose I am forced to cheat.