Clarification on achievements / medals

Kristóf Nékám

Hi,

I took a liking to Avadon after trying the demo, which is strange considering this is not the type of game I usually play.

After an initial trial I have played the game on Hard, and have just finished. I have expected most of the achievements to unlock, but some of them did not.

I have not switched the difficulty anywhere, not even for a second.

"Leave Them Where They Lie" - did not get it, even though I have made sure to not even pick up any such scrolls, let alone using them. Do someone actually have to get unconscious to get this? That is the only thing I can think of that did not happen (when it did, I have reloaded an earlier save, which means it essentially did not happen).

"Don't Bug Me With Your Issues!" - let all four friends disappear, and have not gone to bring them back. What exactly do you have to do to not make them happy, other than this?

"Take Only What You Need" - played through the entire game without ever taking anyone with me. Should I have taken at least one person with me at least once? Or one person on all occasions?

Also, could not find the "The Corruption" codex entry, but I have not gone through every square feet. Can anybody recall where that one is?

Thank you for your time.

That's possible for "Leave Them Where They Lie." It's the only thing I can think of, anyway.

"Don't Bug Me With Your Issues!" actually probably requires you to finish each companion's quest. You just have to do it in the way that makes them unhappy. Not finishing the quests apparently doesn't count, so this is about only letting them bug you so much.

Again, "Take Only What You Need" seems strange. It says only one companion. Perhaps it means do make sure you have one companion most of the time, but not two.

—Alorael, who can't remember the source of the Corruption codex entry. He vaguely remembers finding it early in the game.

I am pissed right now. I have not gotten either of these three achievements (Leave Them Where They Lie + Don't Bug Me With Your Issues! + Take Only What You Need), even though I have done everything we have brought up here, and completed the game on Torment. It is obviously not impossible, since there are people on Steam who got these. I will try to ask around there too, see if they have any idea about them.