I am extremely happy about Spiderweb Software's entrance to the Steam Community.

JC Denton

I have been a long-time player of Spiderweb games for many years. My first experience with Spiderweb software was with the Exile games. I believe Exile 2 and 3 were a part of a large demo CD-ROM, which had many demos to PC games back in the wild-west of early gaming. This caused me to purchase the Exile games and Blades of Exile later on. As a young kid, these were my first experiences with fantasy setting and set the stage for my love-affair with several different fantasy settings as well as an unhealthy addiction to LOTR.

I am extremely glad to see these games hit a bigger market and hope to see these forums filled with new users asking about how to make a completely beefy Fyora or how to best kick canister addiction. I already bought the 5 pack and will probably buy another one to guilt my friend into playing them.

Best of wishes to Mr Vogel and Ms Krizsan.

If the series was up for Mac, too, I'd buy them all again just to save the trouble of getting new keys. Geneforge brought me to Spiderweb, and while I like the rest of Jeff's games, that's the source of my loyalty.

Edit: It's nice to see a new round of fans here. In case you haven't already been greeted, welcome to Spiderweb, leave your sanity at the door.