Big Game & Well-Read

Bushwhacker2k

Just finished the game on Normal and noticed I never got these two.

Big Game has a dragon so I assumed it meant actually slaying a dragon but to my knowledge there's no place you can actually completely kill a dragon. Is this referring to Redbeard?

As for Well-Read, I read everything I ever came across so I have no idea what I missed. Recommendations?

Big Game is for killing Zephyrine, which you can in fact do if you anger her enough. (Well, more likely she'll kill you, but it is a winnable fight.) There's even a sidequest that requires that you do so.

Well-Read is the award for finding every codex entry. There are 26 of them.

After you've finished the Zephyrine's Intentions quests you can pick fights with her in dialogue. The quest you get in the inn in Goldcrag, I think, but if I remember right you don't need the quest to start the fight. It's one of the two hardest fights in the game, though, so go in prepared!

—Alorael, who definitely tried that fight many times before succeeding. After you've managed the endgame is the time to go back to an earlier save and try it out.