In all seriousness

Spddin Ignis

At this point, I owe my life as it is to the Geneforge games... When I first started playing them years ago, they kinda sorta got me interested in genetics. At this point, many years later, I'm in my final year of high school, interning at a stem cell lab at Georgia Institute of Technology, and I absolutely regret none of those hours I spent playing these games when I could've been doing something that other people would've thought more productive...

SO... Thank you

Sadly, no amount of genetic tinkering will give you a fire-breathing velociraptor. But still, good to know you've been inspired to go take a look at the fascinating world of real biology with real genetic manipulation of real stem cells!

—Alorael, who supposes it would be difficult to practice fake genetic manipulation of real stem cells. Or at least embarrassing when you have to retract the papers.

Originally Posted By: Mnemonics to remember mnemonics
Sadly, no amount of genetic tinkering will give you a fire-breathing velociraptor. But still, good to know you've been inspired to go take a look at the fascinating world of real biology with real genetic manipulation of real stem cells!

—Alorael, who supposes it would be difficult to practice fake genetic manipulation of real stem cells. Or at least embarrassing when you have to retract the papers.

Who said it had to be a velociraptor? I imagine a fire breathing skink could be hilarious.