Where did Jenell go?

MattJ

Hi all,

Been playing the game for a while now, and I'm quite enjoying it. This is my first (but certainly not last) Spiderweb game.

Anyway, my reason for posting is thus:

I have been using Jenell and the sorceress (whose name escapes me) the whole game. I recently returned to Avadon to quickly sell off some stuff and whatnot, when I noticed that Jenell was not listed in my roster of characters. I didn't think much of this until I went to return to the Kva region and I saw that I can no longer add Jenell to my party (she is greyed-out).

I (believe) I have been paying fairly good attention to all the text during conversations, and I don't remember anything about her leaving for any reason.

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere on this forum, but I did a cursory search and none of the search results' subject lines jumped out at me.

Thanks for the help!

Your suppose to be told by this guy near Miranda's office and your quarters Jenell left. You need to go to her room under the dining hall, then it will tell you to meet Runner Faiga that person who helped you direct you to the shadow beast, and you'll unlock Jarlswood. Go there find these warriors and Jenell is inside a building. Now you can either help Jenell,kill this shaman who's being a forest pain-in-the-butt or you can be an total bastard and not help her. Either way you get Jenell back.

If you have more troubles everytime a character disappears the same guy will tell you went. Then usually you go to their quarters for a clue where to find them. Go there and track them down. Then you can help their vengeance on someone, or not help them and they WILL NOT help you fight ------Spoiler Alert------ RedBeard or the Wayfarer at the end.