Carsta'Arl

muffildy

Carsta'Arl is...

Click to reveal..
Needed to be taken to avadon, but i dont want to kill the entire town, while it is true they say that without their leader they will quickly fall prey to their enemies i believe they should be given a fair chance to defend themselves against their enemies rather than me doing the job for them. So i tried several times to manuever myself to avoid enemies, but i am not having any luck - they seem to track where i am no matter where i am on the map. So need an invisibility spell. Anyone know a way to not have to kill everyone?

You can manage to save that few people who gave you quests in Dhorl Stead in the way Darth Ernie says, but all those who left will fight you.

As Turtle says you can simply avoid to walk Dhorl Stead on your way to Carsta'Arl taking the first bridge left from the obelisk, pass Runner Faiga hut, cross the second bridge and only fight the guards. That will be fine for the future of the village.