My map indicators don't seem to work :(

justing

Hi!

Started the game, and enjoying it very much thus far. But that's not saying much, because I got stuck very early on and I suspect it's because I suck, LOL. When you're in the jail area and looking for the few named prisoners, I can only access one of their map markers, since the others are blocked by things like water, broken bridges, and locked doors to which I have no key or picks to pick them with.

But, the only one I can access has no one there. I go to the place where the marker is, and bam, no prisoner that I need D=. There's only 2 random prisoners nearby that aren't for the quest. Help please? Haha.

Thanks,

Justin

I sense you holding back from spoonfeeding =P. I would try to get a key from Hand Callan like Eye Memora told me to, but when I try to go up the stairs it says I'm abandoning my job and doesn't let me, and I haven't managed to find any lockpicks in the entire jail yet T.T. I feel stupid. :L

Originally Posted By: justing
I sense you holding back from spoonfeeding =P. I would try to get a key from Hand Callan like Eye Memora told me to, but when I try to go up the stairs it says I'm abandoning my job and doesn't let me, and I haven't managed to find any lockpicks in the entire jail yet T.T. I feel stupid. :L

Really not holding back. In fact I should have warned you that the map was full of spoilers. I said "never mind" about lock-picks for the simple reason that you don't need them right now and it was clearly a distraction from your real question.