GF4 Warrior - Strength, Endurance and Intelligence?

Just curious about my build. I'm currently level 17 and I've been splitting the brunt of my skill between Strength, Endurance and Intelligence. My Fire Creation is at 4 (mostly training) and I've been using primarily an amped up Cryora and Fyora.

My question is, at around 75% through chapter 2, should I concentrate Strength and Endurance or continue down the "fun" path of adding more int and creation potency? The game is pretty challenging and I want to make sure I don't gimp this guy. I'm seeing some nice looking armor in town and I don't have enough strength currently....

Thanks for any input. Great game!

If you're playing a shaper, you should pump on intelligence and a single type of shaping, probably fire. You really don't need great armor as a shaper, some lighter and more shaping-inclined armors will become available. As for endurance - if you're dying a lot, put in more; otherwise you're fine.

Thanks for that. I'm a canister junkie for the most part, staying somewhat neutral but sticking with the rebellion.

I'm not that strong, and usually lose at least one companion in a major battle, to the point that I'm pretty much doing disposable creations. I'll keep pumping up int and fire then?