MAN, the iPad version is buggy.

Thycavivor

OK, having already had dialogue issues with the Orian quests (eye acacia not recognizing the completed quest) I now have a problem with the hunting the huntress quest. The Huntress and her pack of monsters don't recognize me and mine as the major badass threat we so clearly are. They just stand there like friendly props.

Suggestions?

I would recommend going to

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avadon/techsupp.html

and reading the section "Avadon Is Not Working Correctly."

We've sold a LOT of copies and you are the only person who has reported to me a problem with these quests. (There've been bugs that were definitely my fault, and I received multiple reports on them.) That you have had two problems of this sort makes me suspect that redownloading the app would be a very good idea. (Or upgrading to v1.0.1 if you have not already.)

Also, I know this is a pain, but I would love it if you sent me a saved game where I can see the problems with Orian or with the Huntress. Save the game to the upper left save slot, use iphone Explorer to pull off the folder Save0, and send it to support@spiderwebsoftware.com. I could look at it and track down the exact source of your problem.

- Jeff Vogel