I need some Geneforge maps.[G5]

Note: The maps are stored with the other graphics files, including endgame graphics which can spoil some endings.

Go to your Geneforge 4 directory and open the data folder. The maps are there as one of the graphics files below the folders. I would give you the file names, but I have to go somewhere soon. For the Western half, go to your Geneforge 5 directory, and open the data folder. Open the Graphics Core folder and look for the map files.

If you mean a map with all in-game locations marked, I don't think anyone has screenshoted it.

Originally Posted By: Mod.
If you mean a map with all in-game locations marked, I don't think anyone has screenshoted it.

I'm not sure about every location, but people have posted combined maps of Terrestria before. I don't know where they are offhand, but I know a combined East/West map has been photoshopped together. They don't quite line up, though.

The directory or folder that contains the Geneforge 5 program also contains a folder called Geneforge 5 files. In that folder is a folder called Graphics Core. The maps of northwest and southwest Terrestia are G231.jpg and G232.jpg, respectively.

—Alorael, who imagines the Geneforge 4 location is similar. Go through the Core Graphics until you find the maps.

Originally Posted By: AethirWeb
I have no idea what you just said, what directory? I don't know what your talking about.

If you right click on the icon and click "Open File Location", it will bring you to the directory, on windows. As for mac, I do not know. Then follow Alorael's info.