G3- Stat Question

In some other geneforges (e.g. GF4), there might be a use for very high leadership, since your reputation is adjusted for leadership before people decide how to deal with you, but in GF3 the game forces you to pick a side long before you would reach 30 leadership (in any sane character build). Other than that, leadership will be useful up to 15-16 for better dialog choices, but probably not higher than that.

Originally Posted By: Triumph
I know there is a use very high mechanics in G3 (like up in the 20s, I think), but that's different than leadership.

20 is the highest mechanics check in G3, to shut off the spawner in the challenge zone. But there's also a combination of items that give +7 to mechanics, so 13 is the absolute limit for invest in Mech. I believe that there's a 12 leadership check somewhere, but there's also less leadership boosting items (+4 IIRC). As a general rule, shoot for 8 Leadership and 12 Mechanics in every game.