Finding Thara + what to do next.

mgalactico

I finished helping Zhethros and recovered the papers that Thara wanted. But,where is she? I can't find her anywhere.

Also, I skipped doing any quests in Golacrag or Kva lands but went directly to see Zethro. Should I go back to those lands or continue directly to the new quest of fighting Khemeria? What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Thara is the one at the desk just inside the entrance to the dragon's chamber. She walks around a little, but never far from that desk.

It's up to you; you will be coming back to the Kva so you could mop up the quests then. On the other hand, if you want to do everything in order of difficulty, you might want to finish everything you can do in each area before you move onto the next. (Later areas can sometimes be tough if you start before your characters are strong enough.)

Also you could just hold the shift button to find people of interest, everyone's names will pop up when you press shift, which makes finding people easier.

Also, do all the quests, if you come back at a higher level, you might find thrashing tons of lowlevel beasts uninspiring, whereas it's still fun, when you do it at the right time.