"at the gallows" problem

how do you pass the Barrier spire level 2?I cant seem to get to that lever to turn the elevator power on.There is a hidden room near the lever and a sign that says "start here"and four runes on the floor.

Start what and does it have something to do with the runes on the floor?

If memory serves, you will need to explore some of the caves. In one, you will overhear some giants telling you about a secret passage. To use it, you will need to find what is otherwise an ordinary looking crystal, which is on a dead body of a mage in one of the giant camps. I believe the secret passage is past the main giant camp, which can be passed if you give them the Troglo map. Hope this helps!

Ok so im in Balkis estate and i have to find the ingredients for a poison antidote.Zaine poisoned me.I have the ingredients.Quicksilver and ember flowers.But every time i try to make the potion it says that i dont have the ingredients even though i have them.Now what?

The cauldron at 29,13 is the one to use. Note that you need to be using Ember Flowers from this scenario and none other. Character Editor will not be valid either. There are some at 9,50.

That's good to know; however, with other versions in existence, I think the most conservative advice is just to go find the item you were meant to find unless other information is provided.

I prayed at every altar including two hidden altars.One in the library in the northeast and one near the cauldrons in southwest but i still cant get up to the next floor.Theres a whisper that says that "i havent done all my prayers"but i cant find any more altars.Help please frown.Almost forgot.I also prayed at the hidden altar near the lava pool in northeast.(
Thank you for your help i smile I got the scepter and now im at forth Nether smile For anyone that wants to know you have to put the colored candles on the each end of the pentagram in the order described in the note you will find in the fort :)I knew those candles were important grin

It's a little long for many tastes. It really should be approached with the mindset of a new Exile game and not a small scenario. I wrote it to be in similar style to the Exile series, so if you're looking for that kind of adventure, this could be for you.

Overall, I'm proud how it turned out, even looking back on it a decade after writing it. Certainly I spot lots of things I would change or had made better, but nothing is perfect. Granted, my recommendation is hardly impartial. I suggest reading the reviews, and if you like what you see and have a many free nights, give it a whirl. As you see, I'm still around and try to support players.

What do you have to do at fort nether?I placed the candles on the pentagram allowing me to use the teleporter.After i got to the next level i found a bunch of monsters,a records archive,with some notes, and a pedestal with a button on it.After pressing it nothing obvious happens.Now what?

yes i found them.Im at the conveyor belts now.Thank you for telling me about them smile

How do i get into Balkis room?The door is locked.

Also how can i reach that pedestal in the northeast corner of the conveyor belt room?The conveyors on left and right are going down not up and i cant find a secret door to get to it.

You can't on both areas. They are in there as a few of those annoying things designers put in to distract players. There are, however, other secret passages in the conveyer area.