A6 - Reset Skill Points---is it possible?

sophie

I know there's a built-in character editor, but I REALLY wanna know if it is possible to reset skill points or to edit it with more freedom.

I mean, with the editor, you are only allowed to increase your skills, but I accidentally added one point of spellcraft for my fighter early in the game, and it has become extremely annoying. I'm dying to get rid of it!!!!!

Maybe I'm being a little bit compulsive-obsessive here, but could anyone please help me?

Please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. *sob*

Welcome to Spderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door.

Unfortuneately, the character editor that comes with that game only increases skills. Someone else might be able to tell you how to edit your save game file to fix your problem, but there isn't anything currently available.

I believe I can set your spellcraft to whatever you want, as long as you are using Windows. If you're using Mac, I'm afraid that (IIRC) Windows and Mac use different save formats, and I can't help due to not owning a Mac frown

If you are using Windows, and could upload your save file somewhere on the internet, I can make the modification, and either tell you what to change in the save file, or upload the modified version for you.

Though I'm also pretty sure Earth Empires is correct smile

Oh, you are my saver, Jedi!!

I'm using windows, but I don't know how to upload files on the internet. Is it possible to teach me how to do it by myself, if it's not too much trouble for you? It is something worth knowing!!

Of course Earth Empires is correct~~. hahaha. blush

....the "1" is like something dirty sticking on the scree that you'll never be able to remove. Arhhhhhhh