The Krysanth

echoes

• 2 months later...

Did I miss the key?

Of whom do you get it, or where can you find it?

It's not the athame I take it, and the potions book is not identical to the Krysanth, as I know, that that can be found elsewhere.

I had started to wonder, if the Krysanth/Postions receipe book quests were identical, just like the totem quests…

Yeah, the Krysanth is behind the Runed Door that requires the Athame to open. Said Runed Door is in the basement level near the stairs that take you up the courtyard with the imprisoned Demon Lord. I'd suggest having your swords and wands at the ready when you crack that door open, just in case you need to, uh, do some high-energy dusting. There's certainly not a pack of bloodthirsty demons hanging out in the secret library, nosiree.

• 2 weeks later...

With Eye Leira's dialogue about the Krysanth after you give it to her, I was really expecting it to play a significant role in the end-game, or at least for her to make it through and keep working on it. Instead, she's assassinated and it gets incinerated (or implied to be, at least)? Suuuuuck. I went and got you the Necronomicon, lady, you could at least go interestingly insane using it.

Well, maybe the assassins stole it. One can hope.