G2 - Creation HP Question

I am not 100% sure how to explain my question without giving an example so here goes.

From what I can tell, if I have a level 7 Thahd that has 5 Endurance points, when he hits level 8 his Hit Points will go up by 5. That said, if I increase his Endurance to 6, then his HP would go up 6 points on the next level. The question is, by giving my creations Endurance points at a low level, will that reap larger totals as I level them up through the game as compared to giving them Endurance points later in the game?

I hope that question is clear enough but to put it another way. My thinking is that as I level my creations up from a low level, I will stack extra hit points because I invested in Endurance at low levels whereas if I add those endurance points late in the game to a newly made creation, then I will not get any retroactive totals. Is this thinking correct?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't quite understand your question, but hit points are determined entirely by Endurance, level, and creature type. All creatures do damage based on Strength, regardless of what the creature is, and Strength has no effect on health.

—Alorael, who hopes that clears up whatever you're wondering about.