A6 - Patrick's Tower!

amelie

The entrance to the tunnels under Patrick's Tower is further to the west (if you get to Fort Remote you've gone too far).

Also, I don't think Solberg is the person to talk to, anyway. It's the lady mage wandering in mushroomy courtyard of Patrick's Tower, I think, that you do the quest for.

I think that you have to talk to Solberg first. If not, he sends you to the woman you need to talk to anyway. The entrance to the lower level you are looking for can be found by leaving Patrick's Tower to the west and then following the tunnel north. When you cross the second bridge, you should see two cracks in the north wall you can walk in. Follow these west past the guy who tans hides and then follow the cave wall south. Keep going until you see a blue-shaded stairway. Hope that this helps. cool

Originally Posted By: Internet Forum Zombie
Originally Posted By: Arch-Mage Solberg
I think that you have to talk to Solberg first. If not, he sends you to the woman you need to talk to anyway...
Solberg speaks in third-person? He must be trying to steal the gimmicks of Alorael and Dikiyoba.

I don't steal gimmicks from the greats! Someone like me (aka Solberg) has no need to steal gimmicks. Cooking recipes maybe...but not gimmicks. cool