Chernobyl

waterplant

Originally Posted By: —All we zombies—
Most filters put in pitchers remove chlorine and calcium carbonate, and possibly some heavy metals as well. They do nothing at all about microbes, and they wouldn't work against a large number of inorganic toxins.

if you have a fancy reverse osmosis filter it'll certainly remove microbes and probably anything else

Quote:
—Alorael, who thinks contaminating water supplies would probably get caught too soon to kill everyone. That's why you should contaminate the internet instead!

I thought we were discussing possible effective terrorist targets, not genocide. If however we switch to pure genocide ideas, most biological attacks would not be the way to go.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Originally Posted By: RCCCL
I like to wonder how many agents various government agencies have monitoring this site tongue

The NSA has it automated to keyword search to kick out possible targets of interest. I'd love to see their reaction to all those mentions of Terror's Martyr. smile
Also, I'm sure every single one of his posts, and every post that quoted him, would count as a hit, simply because the word "Terror" was used. It only goes to show how your tax dollars are hard at quirk. wink