Leaving the Amana

Txgangsta

Playing as a 2 party fighter-preist and archer-mage, I joined the Amana so I could buy those wisdom crystals, get cheap priest spells, and then ditch it. It all worked perfectly. I went to Shafrir, un-geased myself. However, I still cannot use mage spells. Is this supposed to happen? Is there a way I can do all this and work the editor so I can use the mage spells anyway?

-Tex

Originally Posted By: Txgangsta
Playing as a 2 party fighter-preist and archer-mage, I joined the Amana so I could buy those wisdom crystals, get cheap priest spells, and then ditch it. It all worked perfectly. I went to Shafrir, un-geased myself. However, I still cannot use mage spells. Is this supposed to happen? Is there a way I can do all this and work the editor so I can use the mage spells anyway?

-Tex

You need to relearn the mage spells from trainers/books/etc. I believe Shafrir has a book that teaches you three levels in the first 8 spells.

It wouldn't be a waste if you didn't have a dedicated mage. I do, and need all that stuff I already got, so I decided never to join =p

I'm thinking of doing an all priest-fighter/bow team. No stupid party of 2 thing I have now. It's frustrating not to be ever able to heal and get good attacks with my meatshield.