Innate resistances?[G5]

I had a servile and an agent (Not infiltrator) at right around the same stun resistance and same level. When the servile went to take on a submission turret (Or anything else that stuns for that matter), he'd get stunlocked EVERY time, by even ONE of them until he could parry something.

Now the Agent, with SLIGHTLY LOWER stun resistance, can take on 2 submission turrets WHILE ENCUMBERED and not lose a single AP.

Do certain classes have innate resistances?

These were both on normal difficulty.

No. The ONLY differences between classes are in the cost of skills, starting skill values, base HP/SP/essence and the HP/SP/essence multipliers. And even then the differences are fairly small. That's it.

Level, incidentally, has zero impact on anything other than how much XP you gain, and giving you skill points.

Presumably something else is different about your two tests.

It's interesting you post this question, I once wondered the same about my servile. My servile would get stunlocked every time, and I mean every time, with submission turrets. Although I can't offer any quantitative data, I didn't notice the same effect on other playthroughs (I admit not always an apples to apples comparison). While I have no hard facts to back up my support of your claim, I agree 100%