A6 - Erika's Tower Help?

honeybum

Hi. Hoping someone can help me here. It seems I killed all the darkside loyalists and got through the gate protected by the golems then up into those ruins with the pentagram in the middle and all the caved-in passages. However, I did this before getting the quest from Gladwell so now, since he won't acknowledge the fact that I've finished this quest I can't get out into the area surrounding the ruins and actually find Erika's tower. Can anyone help?

You haven't finished Gladwell's quest at Erika's Tower.

There is a gate on the lower level at the Tower's core that won't open without getting the quest from him first. Once you have the quest you need to return to the Tower and remove the current inhabitant, the Tower Lich. Then you get the reward.

No, but when I killed it, even though I wasn't close to the endgame yet, it wasn't very difficult. That was because I quickly found out how to keep the lich from killing my characters really fast and also being able to damage it. If you can't figure those out quickly enough, you would start having some serious problems.