A6 - How many infinite-spawn points are there in the Formello area?

I'm around level 40, just finished watching Solberg stomp Ess-Kalyn, and am pondering whether to try pushing up though the northern gate. I have a fair few loose ends around Formello - a second slave camp and a training area of some sort to the SE, and Giscard's mansion somewhere to the SW - and I'm tired of the tedious long trek upriver and east overland.

I've seen the game's dire warning about the sliths camped by the bridge north of that gate, and have scouted far enough to know I can't sneak around them. I'm prepared for a long dull slugfest, especially since it looks as if I may able to draw them back and hold them at the gate. However, I've read enough to know that a lot of the sliths around here keep spawning forever, and I'd really really hate to have to sit through an hour-long battle until it finally dawns on me that it's never going to end.

Can any kind soul provide advice? Ta muchly.

I'm pretty sure there are some infinite spawns around that southern Formello bridge. And the long, dull slugfest luring them back to the gate would be very long and dull indeed — I did it with a god character and it was tedious. Honestly, I'd recommend sticking it out with the trekking around. At this stage in the game you shouldn't have to be doing too much more of it, anyway.

Thanks for the sage advice; looks as if there's a lot more trudging in my future.

It does seem odd that the game text makes a special point of mentioning that the northern gate opens at Ess-Kalyn's death if you can't realistically ever go through it... I know, I know, leave my thing at the other thing...

It is possible to somehow clear the infinite spawns on the two bridges outside of Formello. I believe that what did this was killing them each once, then leaving the area. Alternately, it may have been a result of killing the slith general SW of Formello. As for the sliths inside Formello, there does not seem to be any way to get rid of them.