Are there any other cheats? well is there!?

i saw this website that had Geneforge 4 cheats and one that was most intersting was the cheat useboat that if used in the porypha ruins at level forty would take you to Geneforge and if used in Dillame will take you to Geneforge 3 not certain where you have to be for it to take you to Geneforge 2 but i tried it at level forty and it didn't work probably because i don't own Geneforge 1, 2, or 3 at the moment so what i'm asking is did it exist and if it didn't work why wouldn't it? and this is the website i found it on: www.cheatchannel.com/files/geneforge4.htm

note: i owned the first two from Real Arcade and finnished the third one from Wild Tangnent

yes it could be but quite alot of info about G4 in there is true all the cheats are correct and you do have to kill all the oozebeasts near shaper horis to get to the ornk canister which is also true so what i'm wondering is since i have proof of sincerity from other parts of that page must also be true than unless the person who posted it was an idiot

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Unbound Draykon
so what i'm asking is did it exist and if it didn't work why wouldn't it?

There are surely more ridiculously obvious hoaxes out there, but Dikiyoba can't think of any that don't involve the Xian skull.

the cheat "imsoawesome" used in A6 allows you to cast X's anvil spell.

i actually reading about a similar cheat for G4 saying that if you type createanything it would allow you to make any character/creation and remember a G2 cheat that if you name a fyora a certain name at the start of the game and keep for the rest of the game to Inner Gazaki-Uss all the creations there will be friendly to you and the drakon there will give a quest to feed his Oozebeasts somehow

after doing this i remember anything else except that somehow you end up in Avernum 1 and kill the emperor after that you somehow go to Geneforge 1 and do this special code to get to a temple as shone as a screenshot here www.spiderwebsoftware.com/geneforge/shots.html find the one that talks about dungeons just by looking at the equipment you can tell that this person has Avernum armor and the post i read it from was from some person asking for 20 dollars for the fyora's name from what i know thats illegal

the leather and no i have completed the first four very completely and i have never seen leather armor like in Avernum never ever plus by looking at that screenshot it is solid evidence that this cheat exists so why wouldn't the G4 one exist? because Jeff likes secrets and challenges and easter eggs so it seems quite fitting that both cheats exist

the leather and no i have completed the first four very completely and i have never seen leather armor like in Avernum never ever plus by looking at that screenshot it is solid evidence that this cheat exists so why wouldn't the G4 one exist? because Jeff likes secrets and challenges and easter eggs so it seems quite fitting that both cheats exist

Keep in mind that Jeff has a character editor and can create any it that he wants, because he controls the only copy of the Geneforge editor.

i actually reading about a similar cheat for G4 saying that if you type createanything it would allow you to make any character/creation

This is a hoax. It doesn't exist.

Quote:
remember a G2 cheat that if you name a fyora a certain name at the start of the game and keep for the rest of the game to Inner Gazaki-Uss all the creations there will be friendly to you and the drakon there will give a quest to feed his Oozebeasts somehow
after doing this i remember anything else except that somehow you end up in Avernum 1 and kill the emperor after that you somehow go to Geneforge 1 and do this special code to get to a temple as shone as a screenshot here www.spiderwebsoftware.com/geneforge/shots.html find the one that talks about dungeons just by looking at the equipment you can tell that this person has Avernum armor and the post i read it from was from some person asking for 20 dollars for the fyora's name from what i know thats illegal

This is another hoax. It also doesn't exist.

Quote:
i saw this website that had Geneforge 4 cheats and one that was most intersting was the cheat useboat that if used in the porypha ruins at level forty would take you to Geneforge and if used in Dillame will take you to Geneforge 3 not certain where you have to be for it to take you to Geneforge 2 but i tried it at level forty and it didn't work

Finally, this is yet another hoax. It does not exist. Can we move on to something less stupid please?

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Unbound Draykon remember a G2 cheat that if you name a fyora a certain name at the start of the game and keep for the rest of the game to Inner Gazaki-Uss all the creations there will be friendly to you and the drakon there will give a quest to feed his Oozebeasts somehow

yes this quote looks weird but it has the.. someones coming!
Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
This is another hoax. It also doesn't exist.
but did you test your self Dikiyoba!? also i would have tested it myself but i don't know the name probably the only person who know's what the name is is Jeff who likes challenges and easter eggs and secrets