A6 - Basin nerfed? SPOILER

Jerakeen

On my first playthrough (which was Mac v1.0.1), I'm sure the hidden basin west of Spire gave my party Enduring Armor every time I used it--of course I had to leave the area before it would refill, but it worked over and over.

I downloaded v1.0.3 with a party about halfway through. I just took them back to the Abyss to take out the Loyalists and decided to hit the basin on the way--why not?

Instead of Enduring Armor, I got the "marvelously clear thoughts" message that usually means XP. Odd. I left, came back, and tried it again. This time, and every time thereafter, I got poisoned and lightning auraed (aura-ed? Not really a good word, but you get it).

So, did I somehow miss this before, or did Jeff change it?

Originally Posted By: Turtle
@Failedassassin: It's not really a problem, I'm just wondering if I've lost my mind. Anyway, don't let a little poison and acid stop you from trying basins--that which does not kill you makes you stronger.

Better yet, save before you use them and reload if the basin gives you an effect you don't want.

Dikiyoba.