A6 - Almaria guard and the Online Store

Mike Echo

G'day all,

I've been playing the A6 demo for PC, and have been told to go through Almaria - this is outside the demo area.

Quoth the Almaria guard: "You can have the key that unlocks the entire game within minutes!"

Great, I thought, Spiderweb have upgraded their online store so it processes credit cards automatically (for some reason I always seem to order the full game on a Saturday and have to wait a few days). I've ordered, but nope, 20 minutes later there is still no email.

I feel like a crack addict now, knowing I can't get my fix tonight frown

Welcome to Spiderweb Software.

You have encountered the first obstacle to happiness. In order to ensure customer safety from hackers, all orders are processed by a real live human. So late night and weekend orders take longer. But your information is stored away from those prying thieves on the internet.

The advantage is that if you ever need to get a new registration key for any reason, you can send in your old information: name, email address, game, ... and get it without paying again.