Prefered creations in Geneforge 5:Overthrow[G5]

Hi. I'm just playing Geneforge 5. I 'm new here and I want some new friends. But leave this... I'm here to know what creature spell do you like. I'm playing the game with Evelyn and my prefered creature is Eyebeast. It is very powerful and with his Aura of Flame can burn anyone. But is hard to find three Gazer spells. However,what creature you like? Just post here something to know all the world that you're an big fan of Geneforge 5:Overthrow,like me!!!

You said before Kratoa-Kel, which imply's before the end of the Mera Tev chapter. If you can go through Lermans Pass, you've completed the chapter.

And you can't sneak around anywhere to get a Rot. You need lots of money with a Rebel rep, or a strong party to take it from the Gazer. Or a War Trall, until the end of the 3rd chapter.

You can go through Lerman's Pass before being able to do much past it because of not having completely Kratoa-Kel, but you can get to the trainer. Thus, an earlier chapter. Or so I gather.

—Alorael, who doesn't think he could make it through Lerman's Pass before Kratoa-Kel anyway. Get in and out, yes. Defeat the Eye, no. Unless maybe he didn't insist on fighting it in the room full of turrets, which he knows is inadvisable, thanks.

Originally Posted By: Warmaster Kahrikkis
I'm playing the game with Evelyn and my prefered creature is Eyebeast. It is very powerful and with his Aura of Flame can burn anyone.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. This is the correct answer. Fools who claim that the Trall is better are just that, fools. Not only is the ability to hit everything on-screen awesome, the terror-ing Melee attack helps a lot. Also, gazers and Eyebeasts are much more badass that any other creations. GO EYEBEASTS!

I agree that tralls are the best. In my most recent playthrough (on torment, no less), I managed to get the canister from Ghaldring quite early in the Storm Plains. Keeping them with me through the whole game (or as much of it as I finished) made them quite powerful, and I will never play a shaper without them again.