A6 - Fort Draco (some spoilers)

elchipeo

Let me start this off by saying briefly how awesome A6 is. I've been playing jeff's games for a loong time, hell, i pretty much grew up on this smile all thanks to a magazine CD that contained blades of exile on it, way back when I was 7 haha of course i've played everything ever made by spiderweb (even that wierd puzzle game my 13 year old self never got.. winter something? probably not) wonder what happened to my old account...

anyway, i've been able to figure out pretty much everything up to this point, I killed the nice little lizard people i was supposed to kill in and around formello, but i can't quite find out how to sneak into boutell's ol' arms shoppe. in the tunnels there's a small area with a gate that i'm pretty sure is supposed to be the entryway, how do I open it? i'm itchin' for a shiny sword a certain demon has right now.

Just wanted to randomly blurt out that I was also first introduced to SpidWeb games through a demo CD that contained Blades of Exile :3 Think it was a PC Gamer CD that had Croc on it as well

I still kept that CD for a couple of years just so I could play Blades because we barely had internet in my country and there was no way to actually buy anything... ah, the good ol' days...

(I think I was 11 at the time though... or something...)