Khyryk

Why do you say that they definitely interacted before. I still to this day haven't played the rebel ending to G3. All atleast 12 times have been loyalist.

EDIT: Another lie. I have played through the rebel ending, but i always kill lankan, therefore greta leaves and i never see what happens if you keep her.

No, Alo, I was thinking something more along the lines of a partner. In G3, like Spddin said, when I found the drawings of a mysterious agent, and he gave me the agent cloak [he said that it belonged to someone dear to him, and coupled with the pictures, that's the perfect formula for a lost mate] he was just meeting Greta, Alwan, and Andras. But I'm upset because they left us hanging.

The peices put together:

Khyryk had a girlfriend/wife. She died. We'll never know why.

~Artemis and Khyryk. He's my favorite character in the whole series of Avernum AND Geneforge. I have no idea why, though. This whole topic was something that Spddin and I discussed in the kitchen. For the record, It was my idea. [ahhh, the maturity...]

Well, she might not necissarily died. She could of left him BECAUSE he was bordering on rebel, and he still really liked her.[hence, Miranda] Or, in Shanti's case, his lover could have left and never come back.

~Artemis and plausibleness. It used to be a word I only heard on mythbusters, but now it's actually becoming a necissary word.

but as ive said miranda was quite young in G4 so unless khyryk had something to confess, i think its not miranda.

shanti is still in the running by a sliver only because i remembered that khyryk was put in the ashen isles because he was eccentric, that means at one point in time he was in the mainland of terrestia.