A ghost in Exile II - Crystal Soul

I found a ghost in Exile II - Crystal Soul down the river between the starter town and the spider caves. It said there were ogres south of its position and that it was ashamed of itself and wanted me to take revenge for him. The question is, where exactly are the ogres and can I get there with the unregistred version?

Party and party... I got a single Lv.10 magic warrior who I let cast Haste and several Bless and usually I win. I actually managed to kill the empire company west of the ghost, of course it was partially luck and much thanks to the web I throwed which disabled the dangerous mage, somehow and mostly thanks to the mithral chain mail I bought in the shop southeast of the empire company.

So you did find them? By the way, I must say that these empire warrios are MUCH easier to defeat in exile than in Avernum. I got away with killing them without actually getting really, really, really hurt. of course I had to heal now and then, but once you take out the mage and certainly the empire archer, the rest can be butchered easily.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...