Life after A5.

Bhima

So, just completed A5, for what it's worth. For the first time, a big congratulations to Spidweb for creating a game where there are multiple, exclusive plots and the game cannot be finished with all of them "under the belt". Now I've got to restart, choose a new party configuration, and check out all of those other plots!

I've loved all of the past Spidweb games, but when they were done, I was done with that game. With A5, I believe there is a game where I can play at least a few times over.

Cheers to all the folks who helped me along the way, as well.

So, I was going to post along those lines, but perhaps I'll just continue the thread here instead. I haven't found much content on these forums about character "sharing/profiling". That is, I'm surprised not to find a "post your party here" type of post, so that others might get some examples of what other parties there are. In the game, Spidweb includes a sample party, which I immediately delete, and there is a lot of discussion about what strategies for party design are, everything from torment singleton to four EW/DT nephil archers!

I don't want to post something inappropriate by perhaps listing my group out, so I won't, but I was curious.

I have found, when I go back thinking I'm going to make my party "oh so much better", that I end up with an only slightly modified version of what I had.

Thoughts?

Usually thats what happens. It only gets slightly better, unless you try a whole new build that you haven't used before. But even then that would be better than if you have never played the game before and tried it. The first character build of a series thats new to you is almost always the worst build you will have in that game.