Some question about shaping[G5]

1.Can someone give me a brief description of"Battle Shaping","Magic Shaping" and "Fire Shaping"?

For example:

Battle Magic: direct damage spell

Mental Magic: mind effecting spell

Bless Magic: buff spell

The name of shaping skills make no sense to me and i am confused.

2.What does the shaping skills do?

To have a more powerful creature at the same essencce cost, or To be able to upgrade a creature to a higher level?In another word.Will a shaper,having 4 points of fire shaping and 4 points of Creat Fyora, will creat a more powerful Fyora than another shaper,having 1 points of fire shaping and 1points of Creat Fryora,in the same essence cost?

3.I find creature will level up too.What is the benefit of this level up?I ask this because when i level up the creature it still cost me essence.

4.So the creature gain exp to level up.Will the exp gained from killing a monster while using a creature less than killing a monster while solo.

Thanks.

1. Battle, Magic, and Fire Shaping allow you to possibly shape (make) a creation in that class. Each class has specific advantages in attack abilities. Fire usually is a fire or other type of range attack. Battle is mostly melee combat, Magic is a spell type damage.

2. The more skill then the more possible different creations you can make in that class. You still need to train for each one of 5 specific creations for the different shaping skills but the higher level creations require more shaping skill even if you are trained. If you have trained 3 times using a trainer, canisters, or other means than you can create an improved version of that creation.

Having more shaping skill in the class and more training in the creation type will make the creation more powerful when you make it. Also some items will help you have higher levels.

3. Creatures can go up two ways, as they gain experience their strength, endurance, dexterity, intelligence, and health increase. You can use more essence to convert their extra skill points into increases in the 4 stats. Normally there isn't a need to do this.

4. When you have creations, you get a little less experience than solo. The loss isn't that great and having helpers usually makes up for the loss. You should be able to win fights faster and take less damage to yourself.

1. Battle shaping is the art of shaping Thahds, clawbugs, battle Alphas, Rotgroths, and War Tralls and all their upgraded forms. Magic shaping is the art of creating Artilla, Vlish, Wingbolts, and Gazers and all their upgraded forms. (I know I forgot one creation, but I don't care) Fire shaping is the art of creating Fyoras, Roamers, Drakes, Kyshakks, and Drakons, and all of their upgraded forms. (I have probably misspelled a few names, but again, I don't care)

2. They allow you to shape creations under its catagory, and makes those creations stronger if you have more points in that skill. It will make a stronger creation at the same essence cost. Yes.

3. The creation gets stronger.

4. If you have several creations, you will get slightly less experience than if you went solo, but the tradeoff is that your creations level up and get stronger.

1. Battle Shaping is probably the most powerful in G5 thanks to its superb high-tier creations, while Magic Shaping seems to have taken a bit of a fall. Fire Shaping is solid. Really, you can do fine with any of the three. It's probably best to concentrate your skill points in only one of the three so that you're maximizing your benefit.

2, 3. A creation's level increases all of its stats, so it'll hit harder and more accurately and it'll have more health and energy. Each creation has a base minimum level. Each point you have in that particular creation type and each point you have in the relevant skill increases the level by one. For example, if a Roamer has a base level of 10, you have 2 points in Roamer, and 5 points in Fire Shaping, you create Roamers at level 17 and they're more powerful.

4. Since it hasn't been said yet, it doesn't matter who strikes the first, or final, or any intermediate blows. All experience is divided the same way, and the cost of having creations is mostly negligible.

—Alorael, who finds it especially negligible once you have creations you intend to keep for a long time. The levels they gain offset the fractions of levels you lose.