Adventurers club 1

snowman1991

Please someone help me i've reached a dead end in this scenario and have several questions;

1) How do you complete the mage initiation test ie. how do you reach the door in the corner i've used dispel field to no avail.

2) How do you give the slith map to the priest guild i got the map from the Slithzeraki but she keeps asking for it even though it is in my inventory!!!

3) How do i find william dawson; where is he he's not in cells or exercise yard

4) How do i find glowing nettle; is it in the treehouse? I need this for the alchemists guild!

5) How do i get the sapphire necklace from Simms? i see he has a cellar behind the bookcase; is it down there??

Help on any of these points would be much appreciated i've emailed the creator <email removed> but think he's changed addresses so if anyone knows how to contact him that would be great. Any help at all appreciated, thanks, Alex

If I can be of any help...

1) How do you complete the mage initiation test ie. how do you reach the door in the corner i've used dispel field to no avail.

What door in what corner of what area; or, what quest?

2) How do you give the slith map to the priest guild i got the map from the Slithzeraki but she keeps asking for it even though it is in my inventory!!!

When you return to Father Zacharia, ask, "Mission". He will tell you that there is something he must "Confess". Ask, "Confess" and he will tell you that he cannot decipher the marks on the map and that you should go ask Mother Catherine next door. He will also ask you to "Choose" your "Reward". Ask, "Choose", or "Reward" and one Party Member will receive 5 Skill Points.

When You speak with Mother Catherine in the Diciples' Chambers, ask her to "Decipher" the map. She will and will give you your next "Mission".

3) How do i find william dawson; where is he, he's not in cells or exercise yard?

Assuming that you've already talked to Dawson's wife to know about him... When you go to the Independence City Jail, speak with the Watchmna, (guard). In the conversation, ask, "Prisoners", or "Allowed, then "Somebody" and then "William", or "Dawson". Once you speak with him, the story line will continue.

4) How do i find glowing nettle; is it in the treehouse? I need this for the alchemists guild!

Glowing Nettle is found on the little island in the lake in the park in Independence City. Rent a boat from Gus at the Boat Rental Concession to access the island.

5) How do i get the sapphire necklace from Simms? i see he has a cellar behind the bookcase; is it down there??

First, you must have in your possession at least five bottles of "Independence Ale" that you can purchase at the Inn in Lancaster.

In the town, Lancaster, speak with Samantha in the Jewelry shop. When you ask, "Sapphire", you will be given a choice of either of two answers; choose '2', that a friend told you she had one here a few weeks ago. She will tell you that your friend must have been mistaken... unless they meant Jacob's, the retired jeweler. He will tell you that Mr. Simms has a Sapphire Necklace. DO NOT ask Mr. Simms about the necklace, or he'll get upset and you'll accomplish nothing. Instead, play out the scenario conversations; click on the following words: "Lancaster", "Fight", "South", "Valley", "Valuable" or "Gems", "Hollis", "Weird", "Sapphire" or "Necklace", "Hidden" or "Safe", "Grave", "Treasures" or "Secret", and finally, "Drunk".

You must get to the part of the conversation where he says, "I sure have been craving that lately".

Walk to the arches to the Foyer to 'trigger' this next part.

He'll say, "I see you like that crap, too" and you'll be asked by the scenario, 'Do you offer the bottle to him? Yes, or No?

You answer "Yes" after each scenario response until he finally flips a switch to access his Wine Cellar.

The Wine Cellar has a lot of Traps, including Quickfire.

There are others of no real consequence, but...

16, 05: Quicfire Trap

05, 10: Quickfire Trap

24, 08: Skeleton - Quickfire Trap

26, 17: Concealed Lever, "Pull" to turn off another Quickfire Trap

24, 18: Pick, or Bash, a lock. Stay along the North, West and South Walls, the rest of the room is trapped.

18, 18: Pick, or Bash, another lock, and disarm a trap.

18, 20: Chest. Disarm the trap and you will find THE NECKLACE.

There are other treasures and traps you may want to search. I'd recommend saving every time you attempt one, or gain a little distance.

Let me know which door you're talking about for the first item and I'll give you an answer for it.

Sorry this is so long, but I don't know how far along you had been.

me

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the help and sorry for not replying sooner but have been on holiday. Have moved forward significantly but need more help please!

Okay...

1) The mages guild initiation has coordinates 117, 262 at the entrance to the cave. How do i do it?

2) William Dawson; I speak to the guard and get access to the cells but Dawson is not there?! Where is he?

3) Thanks for the help finding glowing nettle; do you know where i can get Asptongue mold?

4) How do i sort out the problem in the mine in Lancaster with the zombies?

I suppose that's enough for now smile

Again, any help much appreciated, thanks for your help already, Alex

1.) Are you talking about the 'Dark Cave'? If so, I have the Outside Coordinates at: O-(163, 243). There is a tunnel around the Building Structure and at 25, 20 you should find a 'Weak Wall'. Cast, 'Move Mountains' and you're in.

2.) IIRC, you must first speak with his wife, Lorraine, who lives at 13, 45 in the Residential Section of Independence City. Ask her if you can, 'HELP'. She will tell you his name, 'William Dawson', and tells you to speak with the Warden of the Jail.

3.) Head West to the Slith Lands. At the Southern end of the Mountains, just North of the Slith Village is the Icy Cave. The Asptongue Mold is near the body of Dr. Crandall where you'll fight some Ice Puddings and an Ice Drake.

4.) Enter the Mines at 49, 08. At 60, 40 is the Entrance to Level 2. At 35&36, 17 and 49&50, 17 is a 'Secret Passage' between Tunnels. At 39, 46 use a Bridge to cross the River. At 41, 31 and 41, 33 are Secret Passages to a Hidden Chamber where you have to battle a 'Hideous Looking Undead Creature'. Finally, at 47, 32 is an Evil Altar that you must cast, 'Ritual Sanctification' to destroy.

This should keep you going for a while. ;^}

me