What Am I missing here?[G5]

Hello,

What else do I have to do to complete these quests?

1) I was asked to kill 3 rogues in a storeroom for someone. I killed all 3 but he still asks me to kill them.

2) I killed the animal where the "Presence" was living and the Presence left and when somewhere I guess. I have been looking for hours and can't find it.

Now what?

Thanks!

The presence travels from zone to zone in most of the foundery. It travels about 3 or 4 times.

Click to reveal..
There is a geneforge near the last one. After you use it and destroy the presence beast near it try going back and see if the shaper ( I cant remember his name ) will end the quest.
the scrying crystal will tell you when your in the right zone.

Yes. I believe that there may be a few more down in the storeroom. If you really have killed them all, it's most likely a corrupt save file and you need to go back to an older save (or start over (be glad you haven't gotten that far)).

And the presence:

Click to reveal..
It goes from the right foundry area to the left foundry area and then to the center. The aforementioned geneforge is in the center area.