Items[G5]

someone help me

i get the whole scripting thing, i made my servile start out with 10000 health, and 5000 energy and essence...(thats at level one, when the game starts, he comes out like that) ive made other creatures like mehken stronger so shes more help, all my creations come out at level 60... the first fyora i made was a level 60 fyora, same with the thahds, vlish and tralls, but i cant get my items, and i dont wanna have to fight to get and make them,(not that i dont enjoy just walking around killing rouges and stuff) i just wanna do it with the artifacts from jump... somone tell me how

Welcome to the boards.

Please don't make more posts just to add to the one you just made. Instead, use the 'edit' function to add to your first post.

Someone will probably answer your question soon. It may not be possible to edit monster drops, but you can edit scripts to give you items when you read a sign or something like that.

Well, you get the puresteel balde two ways. There is a guy down in the Dera south shore, and he can craft it for you, or if you kill him, he drops it.

For getting items by scripting, the easiest way to do so is by editing quest rewards. When it says something like

reward_give(178);

Replace the number with the number of the item you want, and make new lines of that for more items.