Catalogue of the REAL appearance of creations (needs entries!)[G5]

This topic WAS supposed to die, but due to feedback, I have revived it.

*ahem*

Ok, now this thread is for all of us to post those oh-so-cute artworks of the creations. You know, the ones where you can see the roamer is furry and the fyora is cute with its bulging eyes? yeah, those ones.

Now, I seem to be having trouble getting screenshots of the graphics core artworks and posting them online, so i only have a few. But please post more you guys ^^.

Kyshakk

Partially shaped wingbolt

Please contribute to this if you can, i'd really appreciate it ^^

Hey Gondor -- I know it works differently on some message boards, but here, there is no need to "close" a topic or delete your posts just because their purpose has been served. Other people might have something to say about it, or somebody else might have the same question months later, so we generally leave topics open and alive.

You might want to actually read what Slarty posted first. On Spiderweb you don't own a topic after starting it, and others may continue discussing after you've gotten what you wanted. It's considered rude to erase your posts for no reason.

—Alorael, who believes all the mods are allegedly busy people. They can lock topics that need locking, but a topic that has served its purpose will die on its own from lack of discussion. If people do want to keep posting then it's not dead and shouldn't be locked.