Drakon in Dera South Shore (Bug?)[G5]

I am pro-shaper so I after talking to ELLEK'SSS, I have to fight her. She summons a battle gamma and runs out of the room. My creations take some shots at her, I dominate her battle gamma and it chases her out, then she just disintegrates like that and I get the exp and loot. So she melts when she sees the sun?

This is odd. There were places throughout G5 where certain enemies just disintegrated during a battle scene with out ever getting hit. I always thought I must have done something, but ... it kept happening, so I know I didn't. It happened several times in the game, but not in Dera South Shore when I played.

It was the dominated battle gamma's turn so I couldn't have done the killing blow actually. It still had close to 2K hp before it disintegrated, I might have used acid/poison or lightning aura, can't remember, but I don't think it would have done 2K worth of damage and there was no damage message.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
That's strange. I've fought the drakon outside without that happening. You might have missed a damage message since you only get experience if you or your creations have the killing blow or it's from a lingering attack you did.