Dorikas trouble

ani

Spoilers ahead, I guess.

I'm having a few issues with the Dorikas fight. I have a singleton, and I've been having pretty easy going up to here, but I just can't kill him - literally. The one time I've almost killed him (beat both the drakes and demons that he summoned), he bugged out when he was about to die - his health wouldn't go down no matter how much damage I did, and all he did was terrify me every turn he got. Every other fight, I can't even get that far, because after he summons the ice drakes, he switches his baton from damage to fear, and my singleton does not resist the fear very often - I've spent upwards of several minutes watching my character run around, as Dorikas attacks me doing no damage.

Is the bugging out at 1 hp a known phenomenon? If so, what can I do about it? Also, what do I do about this terror thing? Before, terror/freezing hasn't been a big deal - my character isn't often frozen/terrified/charmed, probably due to fairly good resists and high level, and the few times it has happened, my character is so close to invulnerable that it doesn't matter. Are there spells I could learn that make me less vulnerable? Scrolls? Potions?

All help is appreciated.

I think someone else pointed out that error in the endgame text, too, so I don't think you were wrong. Admittedly, everything I know about the game comes from these forums because I don't have the game yet.

Dikiyoba will hopefully not have to deal with these sorts of errors by the time the Windows versions come out.