Interested on free A4 - one person only

Hello all Avernum fans. I got an extra 100US dollars given to me by a friend. Why? because I referred him the Avernum series. He likes it very much and gave me money for knowing it.

I don't like to feel selfish so instead of keeping the money, I like to give someone here on this forum free Avernum 4. Is this prohibited?

So how do I proceed. How can I give someone free on this forum?

Quote:
Originally written by Wonko The Sane:
You would probably start by buying the game on CD, then mailing it. You might get Jeff to email a code to someone, but I'm not sure.
I already know how I can do it the easiest way.

Quote:
People in the A4 forum likely have A4 already, though, so I would start a topic in General or something.
So can anyone transfer this to General or something?

Quote:
How are you deciding who's going to get it?
That's what I'm asking for. Any ideas?

You could donate it as a prize for the next scenario contest. If you start a topic in General offering a free copy of A4 people will probably either; A- suspect you of scammery, or B-start a flame war. That's why it's not legal to throw billions of dollars into the streets of New York :p .

I think that donating the $100 as a prize for the next scenario contest would do the most good possible for the communtiy. Even just a fraction of that would help encourage people to submit scenarios, and that is what BOE and BOA need the most.

Just throwing out ideas here smile

No. I won't donate the 100$. That's mine laugh I can only afford to donate a spiderweb game and for one person only. Also, why would they suspect me as a scammer?

BTW, I received a notification that someone sent me a Private Message. He wanted me to give him the free A4 but how do I access my private messages here? Please do not PM me. Send me an email killua_zordik04@yahoo.com instead for those interested.

Well, I have not purchased a copy yet. I was sort of holding off until my new job starts to pay enough that I have some excess.

If you are still making the offer I am interested. Then, in about three or four months (assuming I manage to sell anything, otherewise, as soon as I have the spare money to do so); I will make the same offer to someone else.

I was expecting to have at least a thousand respondent but only got 3. How come?

To Robert, sorry I had given the first respondent Avernum 4. But wait, I have another offer for those living in America only. You are in Canada I guess. If so,you can help me with this simple problem, then, I can let you have Avernum 4. Or maybe an additional spiderweb game of choice. If you are interested, mail me killua_zordik04@yahoo.com