Sign in to follow this  
rent-our-ihrno

Living in Valorim

The Vahnatai town, for much the same reason as the above. Yes, it's been long enough since playing Exile 3 I've forgotten its name anyway.

Either I'd live in the Keep of Tinraya with the Alien Beasts and sometimes go out with a few of them, and buy food and bring some more persons to the quarantine lands (I don't remember the name of the place) and populate it with both Alien Beasts and humans, or on the Isle of Bigail, with the GIFTS, and I would make all the humans on the island go away, so the GIFTS could live in the towns and be happy, instead of living in dark caves and be sad.

I can see the scenario now: Grah-Hoth and the newly evil-ified GIFTS attempt to take over Bigail... regardless, it would still be better than War on Bigail....

I could've sworn I'd posted in this topic already, but it must have been an identical one from a few months back. I'd live in Lorelei and go to the University of Valorim (kinda similar to my current life, come to think of it).

Giants beware! Level 60 Kelandon with Mage Spells and Priest Spells at 20 coming through!

Either with the gifts, as their Idol. Or in the cult of the sacred item, because i would have some amusing company

Quote:
Originally written by Armada:
Either with the gifts, as their Idol. Or in the cult of the sacred item, because i would have some amusing company
I think I'd fit right in there. There has to be SOMETHING in my room that they'd worship.(a plushie, maybe? Or a block of paper cheese?)

In the slime pit, ofcourse! It's like avernum but still in surface, you can go to Krizzan anytime you want and you won't get unwelcome visitors (Because by the time I get there, I'm only one left who knows what tunnel to enter)!

I haven't played the game all the way through yet, but I'd want to live with the Vahnatai, especialy if I'd have to go through some life threatening test for people at least on level 100 to do it! cool

Alternatively, Drake Aerie is a nice place. Very few visitors(I don't like humans), and there's Dalakros! *gives Dalakros a steak* laugh Of course, I'd only move in after getting rid of the Golems. :p I don't fancy the idea of getting eaten. And I'd probably dig out my own little sub-cave, for privacy reasons.

Quote:
Originally written by dram:
I would live in Lorelei. I think that's where my MANSION is! teehee.
Hawke's Manse is boring. It needs multiple stories. ~_~