Sign in to follow this  
MaxRavenclaw

Is there a debug command that displayes SDFs?

Hello MaxRavenclaw,

Sadly, I don't believe such functionality exists in the Avadon engine – although it would certainly be convenient if it did!

If you want to check the values of flags, the only really practical way is to directly alter the scripts themselves. For instance, you can write in a series of little tests that display different messages depending on the value of a given flag. This is not very efficient, but it does allow you to manually check the values of flags, something that can be very useful when trying to trying to track down a problem!

Is there a particular reason you want to read the flags? Depending on what you want to do, it's possible there might be an easier way to achieve the results you want by using some other approach!

I was just curious what Redbeard thinks of me so far. I've thus far only triggered one -5 dialogue. Though I suppose knowing my current flag score won't tell me if I've locked one of the endings... I guess I could just check all the scripts and see how much I can get in total.

Now I really wish I could see the 100,6 flag. I've tried to select as many answers that incremented that flag, but I still get "You have said many very foolish things to me"...