Northern Isles Game 5

*i

With the moderator shop, there is no reason to "drop" items. Anyone can sell an item to the shop for one coin or an artifact for two. Of course, the moderator shop is a rip off, but there is still a way to add a little extra benefit.

As for the Anama, we have to balance plot and gameplay. In a world where magic is so prevalent, the restrictions of the Anama hurt gameplay. Yes, they need some mages dead, but not all mages, just enough to achieve their victory conditions.

Originally Posted By: *i
As for the Anama, we have to balance plot and gameplay. In a world where magic is so prevalent, the restrictions of the Anama hurt gameplay. Yes, they need some mages dead, but not all mages, just enough to achieve their victory conditions.

The only good mage is a dead mage.

I don't think anybody I was talking to ever explicitly confirmed it, but you did know that PGLB was Gladwell, which we knew but didn't publicize much. Plus, almost nobody died that we couldn't account for, which wouldn't make sense if Vahkos was in the game. You do have a point, though, we could probably have been more careful.

Originally Posted By: Xelgion
Next time I shall resolve to either die early, or to win, because this dying so close to victory is embarressing. tongue

Meh. I knew I wasn't likely to win once I realized we were several days into the game and Dionico, the Adventurer, and the Empire Spy were still at large. Still, this was the first time I successfully killed someone, so I'm happy.

Hopefully, the next time Dikiyoba contacts Oliver, it will be to actually trade and not just to find out whether the store has anything really cool in it before attacking.